Woodland Wedding at Camp Colton - Erica & Bianca

 

lesbian brides by oregon stream

Nestled deep in the woods just east of Molalla there is a beautiful little venue called Camp Colton. Its babbling stream and towering evergreens offer a nature-focused, peaceful setting for one to say "I do". And Erika & Bianca did just that. Vivacious and authentic are two words I would use to describe this duo. Erika & Bianca came in knowing what they wanted and ready to achieve it. They got married in May 2023 and danced a Viennese Waltz to "She Keeps Me Warm" by Mary Lambert.

brides dancing first dance

My experience working with Erika & Bianca was nothing short of fantastic. They were the quickest learners I had all year, they always came into practice with their previous section looking sharp and clean and they were kind, smiley and so in love. The only thing that made me sad about our initial contact was that when Erika reached out to me she had to ask if I had worked with same sex couples before. You see since I'm not on site the day of the wedding I sometimes get missed on the vendor list and on the emails and often post wedding I can't track pictures and videos down from my former clients. And I don't like hounding them for them either. So, this exchange with Erika made me realize that there was a lack of diversity represented on my website and for that, I apologize. I'm working hard to get marketing materials from my clients so that I can showcase more of what my business values, which is EVERYONE. Love is love is love is LOVE.

Enjoy a few more captures from their picture perfect dance and day. And if you're feeling curious, zoom in to peep their exquisite rings, designed and created just for them by Betsy & Iya. Wishing these two the most wonderful forever after!

brides embrace each other in rural oregon





oregon gay wedding reception

Photography by Veronica Padron Photography

Comments

Popular Posts