Featured on Your Perfect Bridesmaid's Blog: Kaya & Geoff's Wedding

 PNW Wedding Dance was featured on Your Perfect Bridesmaid's blog last month as they recapped some highlights from Kaya & Geoff's amazing wedding at Rossi Farms. And as they shared their post with me I realized I hadn't written about this wedding yet! So here we are. I'm not usually on location for weddings (typically just do lessons ahead of time with couples), but this time I was given the fun role of teaching line dances at their reception. Kaya specifically wanted country line dances, so I picked out a handful that I thought would be fun and easy for her guests to learn. Myself along with another instructor taught dances every 2-3 songs or so for about an hour to get the reception dance party movin'. It was a blast and we had the floor packed. Plus, I got to stand on my own personal tiny stage to instruct, which was pretty rad.

Please check out the link to Your Perfect Bridesmaid's blog here and enjoy some of the pictures from this rockin' good time in the barn below.


The Vendor Team

Coordinator and Stylist - Your Perfect Bridesmaid

VenueRossi Farms

Officiant - Lauren Teague

CateringAshwood Fired Pizza

BarThe Swig Rig

DessertLux Sucre Desserts

PhotographerTill Death Do We Adventure

FloristSunblossom Farm

DJSir Kenneth DJ

Line/Swing Dance Caller PNW Wedding Dance

RentalsThe Party Place

Hair & MakeupBlossom and Beauty


 

 
 
 
 







Comments

Popular Posts