PNW Wedding Dance featured in GoSolo Magazine

 

First dance sandy oregon
Andy & Karina's First Dance at Knoll Crest Gardens.
                                                     Photo by Till Death Do We Adventure


Wow. This wedding season has been absolutely insane. And I mean that in the best way possible. Things have been so busy that I've barely been able to breathe. But, it's a very welcomed feeling. After two years of the pandemic it is so great to see weddings and events back in full swing again and people ready to party and celebrate together. I love LOVE! And dancing of course. And I've had the pleasure of working with so many down to earth, fun couples this year who have really put the time and energy in to make their dances sparkle.

I've also been quite fortunate to have several companies contact me this year and ask me to contribute articles to their websites and magazines. Most recently it was Subkit, who reached out to me earlier this month and asked me to share my entrepreneurship story for their digital magazine, GoSolo. So here it is. I absolutely love running my own business and I hope that this feature may inspire someone else who may be on the fence to take that first step down a new career path.

https://gosolo.subkit.com/pnw-wedding-dance/

Comments

Popular Posts